How to Find Health Coach Jobs Online
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]If you’re looking for information about how to find and land a Health Coaching jobs you can do remotely, how to find them, and how to prepare to launch your exciting new career!online, you’ve come to the right place! This post will explore the different types of
Types of Online Health Coaching Jobs
offers a freedom and flexibility many find extremely appealing because they can do work that fulfills them, on their own schedule, from anywhere in the world. have the opportunity to build the career of their dreams and to do deeply fulfilling work helping others transform their lives.
There are generally two options for alooking to launch their career. They can start their own business or seek employment with a company. This post is intended to help you with the latter, and will cover best practices for applying to remote .
If you’re not already familiar with the types of remoteout there, here are some of the more popular options:
- Corporate wellness coaching
- Partnering with medical professionals
- Health writing/blogging
- Professional speaking
We also recommend checking out our Typical Health Coach Job Requirements post for more information about what potential employers are looking for in a and how to prepare for your interview.
7 Ways to Find Health Coach Jobs Online
If you choose to seek out a job as awithin a company, you’ll need to go through the traditional job search and interview process. The good news is that advances in technology have made looking for a new job easier than ever before.
Potential employers use a number of different resources to advertise open positions. Each of these sources is a great way to find and apply for a new job, but we recommend utilizing a combination so you can be sure you don’t miss the perfect job for you! Here are the seven we recommend leveraging in your search.
- Online job sites. These are websites where businesses can post all of their open positions. Many even let you apply right through their site or they’ll direct you to the application requirements. We’ve listed our favorites below, but there are a lot of job sites out there, so make sure you complete a thorough search.
- Local websites and publications. Many newspapers and websites local to your community will have a section for job postings. This is an especially great option if you’d like a position with a company close to home.
- Staffing firms. Staffing firms help companies find ideal job candidates. Essentially, you “apply” with the staffing firm and they help match you to a company that’s looking for your specific skills and services. Oftentimes, these firms will also provide interview tips and other helpful support during your job search.
- Networking events and professional organizations. Speaking with other people in the industry is a great way to learn about potential job opportunities. Register for business and networking events, conferences, job fairs, online webinars, etc. You can find these events through a simple Google search or sites like Eventbrite and Meetup. When you sign up for professional coaching organizations, you’ll also find opportunities to meet other coaches and hear about job opportunities firsthand.
- Social media and LinkedIn. Social media gives you a chance to follow and connect with companies you’re interested in, and see company news and job openings they post online. You can also get a glimpse of the company culture and interact with current employees. LinkedIn is a social platform that’s specifically designed to help professionals get connected. You can build connections with and other healthcare professionals, share your professional experience, search for jobs, and even apply for the jobs that interest you.
- Company websites. Many businesses will post open positions on their own websites. Look for a “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” tab and you’ll find a job description, requirements, and instructions for applying.
- Google. When all else fails, search! A simple Google search will show you available positions you can apply for on numerous websites across the net.
Health Coaching Jobs From Home: Setting Yourself Up for Success
No matter where you are in yourjourney or what kind of career you want to build, you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared for the next steps! Here’s a brief rundown of everything you need to make sure you’re ready for anything.
Get prepared to strut your stuff. Make sure you have everything you need to show potential employers and clients that you’re well-trained and experienced. Update your resume with your training, any experience or internships, and all relevant work experience. You should also update your website to reflect the same information and pull together any strong client testimonials you’ve gathered.
Technology. If you want to be an online, you’ll need reliable technology! This includes fast internet and a reliable and up-to-date computer set up with the communication tools you need, like Skype, Zoom, and Google Hangouts. You’ll also need a cell phone or landline so clients can reach you for phone sessions.
Professional Space. A remoteprovides you with flexibility like few other jobs, but you’ll still need to ensure you have a great space to work, whether it’s an in-home, rented, or shared office space. And be sure to set boundaries. When working remotely, it can be easy to fall into the trap of working all the time. Set standard work or office hours and stick to them! Also, ask the important people in your life to respect those working hours.
is an incredibly exciting career and now is the perfect time to start! If you’re ready to learn more about and what we offer our students at Health Coach Institute, contact one of our Clarity Coaches today![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
How to Become a Life Coach
Are you considering a career as a life coach? Check out Health Coach Institute's reasons you should get your coaching certification!Read More
10 Tips for Improving Productivity When Working from Home
Staying focused while working from home can be difficult. After all, distractions and bad habits can easily enter your daily routine. But here are some top tips to keep you productive all day!Read More
The Top 12 Natural Immune System Boosters
Knowing how to keep your client's body running in top shape is one of your goals as a health coach. Do you know which immunity boosters you should encourage your clients to try?Read More