- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science (2003)
- Arizona State University, Master of Science in Exercise and Wellness (2006)
- Health Coach Institute, Certified Health Coach (2016)
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (2016)
- Health Coach Institute, Certified Transformational Coach (2017)
Coaching Credentials and Experience:
- Founder, The Vibrant Mama Functional Health Coaching (2016-present)
Melissa is passionate about helping women (especially mothers) who are exhausted and stressed out uncover what is going on in both her body and mind that is keeping her from having the energy and joy she wants in her life. As a mother of 4 small children, she understands the demands of raising children while also making space to pursue her own interests.
Melissa has always had a deep interest in health and fitness. As she discovered health coaching and began the journey of becoming a coach herself, she learned the power of mindset and the way we communicate to ourselves. She is trained in using functional lab work to understand the physical imbalances that keep our bodies from functioning at their highest. She also strongly believes in the importance of transformational coaching to help us identify the limiting beliefs and thoughts that are holding us back from achieving our full potential.
Her mission is to empower you to take charge of your own health and your own happiness.